Monday, August 28, 2006

Wateva

Went for a 10km Sheares Bridge Run with Hendra, Eugene, Davin, Seng and Joyce today. It was a great run. We ran halfway and it started pouring like hippos and rhinos... So heavy it was actually painful as the droplets hit the skin. So drenched that my shirt became so heavy. I was really glad at how I performed today, didn't stop at all, was telling myself, no stopping, no walking... Realised the key is to regulate the breathing, focus on the breathing, not the running. If you regulate it, you won't pant easily, hence not run out of breath easily too. It was great to run alongside seng. :) (Although he's still very KEH KAO about the $10... :P) Anyway, we're all inspired for the Standard Chartered one coming up at the end of the year. Hope some other close friends would join me this time. Davin said he will run the 21km. Hendra aims to come in first for the 10km. Today he just give all of them chance only. He don't want to show power yet. They better not be too complacent, come end of the year, he will show them some colour to look look... Looking at him warm up, I feel intimidated already.

O anyway, since I'm on the topic of Hendra, must really say he's a great guy. One of the most teachable people I've met...

Hmm...this post is not structured at all. Watever la...

1 comment:

JesuaFreak said...

I was at 1Fullerton too.. but not for the run.. for one of my fren's birthday at a lounge there... i saw the start of the race at 530am... it was quite a sight...