Tuesday, October 16, 2007

15 Oct 07

WAM Night cum Team Ministry gathering was good for me. Normally, after each service or teaching I try to recall one or two main points. These were the 3 main points that struck me.

1. During worship, God reminded me that to be able to worship Him was my tremendous privilege.

2. Pastor Jo talked about indecisiveness. INDECISIVENESS!!! Ashamed to say, that indecisive pilot sounded a lot like me. Of course, I'm no pilot. But I sure am indecisive alright. Something that I have to change. I have to put my foot down on what I believe in. I've gotta make a stand for faith.

3. During the altar call, one thing that I really wanted God to do for me was to recapture my heart by envisioning me. There was no reason He would not. The bible says without vision people perish. I used to think vision was something very spiritual. But that night, it seemed so logical. Vision gives us longevity in serving Him, so why would He not envision us? Perhaps cos we didn't ask.

No comments: