Monday, October 30, 2006

Oh Ting Kui

The most craziestest guitarist me have ever met:

http://misterbenster.blogspot.com/

Introducing Benjamin Oh Ting Kui. Friends since like dunnoe when. P3? Not sure. Dominating teachers since 1997. Caught up with him after his slip disc operation. Not sure if you know anything about guitar, but if you do, you will realise after visiting his blog he's quite disgustingly unbelieavably rich. LOL! He's THE CHICKEN RICE PRINCE. Waiting to take over a chicken rice empire. Hahaa. Had a great time with him last friday. Was a great time, he brought me to his new char kuey tiao stall. I dare say that was the healthiest tastiest char kuey tiao I have ever eaten. He's just one of those friends I feel totally at ease with. Someone I would look forward to meeting every time. Looking forward to more hang out sessions!

No comments: