Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Lately...

Finished exams 2 weeks back. First 2 papers went quite well, thought 2nd paper would kill me but it was actually the 3rd which kinda did. It's all in God's hands now. I'm likely to apply for a job regardless of the result. This sem has been especially stressful. If I fail any module I will have to apply for a job without a degree in the mean time. Since it's not practical to take full time studies for only one module, I would have to go for the option of studying part time and working full time, quite complicated... This sem I pushed myself quite hard out of fear of failure. At least at this point I'm satisfied for having done my best. I mean how can I not after I have prayed? I have to give my best so that God can work through it. That's my responsibility. That's wat kept me pressing on. The thought that I had during the preparation time was this:"Roy, you still have what it takes to change the outcome of your results."


Last week was quite fruitful. Got to meet Wenjun, Jacob and gang and another friend of mine. It was a good time of catching up. Heard something said recently:"Friendship should not be limited only to the confines of a church." Food for thought. Anyway, I really enjoyed myself catching up with the guys and gals.

Also, since HPL started I have played 2 warm up matches. One thing I realised, I need to exercise so that I can enjoy the game. So I have started running and swimming a little. Come to think of it, I need to clear IPPT soon too. Training is good. The result of training is evident in that I can last longer in the game.

Yesterday was a great time after service with some of my sheep. Seng, Davin, Hen and I went out for coffee at Wisma. It was a good time of learning about investments.

Today, I finished 8/9 episodes of Grey's Anatomy Season 1. Hahaha....Chiong'D. Very Nice. Fave character: George (cos I pity him, good guy...)

Tomorrow, Adobe Audition teaching for Seng and workout with Eugene. Fun!

Got this link from Seng: http://www.postsecret.blogspot.com/
Very interesting, the book is sold at Kino. Ok, you can call me KPO.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I pray that God will bless you with great results...

It's nice to read your blog... hope to see more coming!

jaspoon said...

hi roy! Good to see you writing more in your blog! I agree with you that friends should not be confine within the church. Great catch up with jacob and wenjun! I miss them too....