Monday, September 11, 2006

Blah blah blah...



WHAT a babe!
I meant the one on the left. LOL!!!
Anyway, that's Yung's daughter, Cheryl. Super cute.
Subject: GCO2831 (Information And Network Security)
Year: 2006
Study period: Second Semester
Assignment: Assignment 1
Student ID: kktan4
Marker(s): Md. Tamjidul Hoque
Maximum mark: 25
Pass mark: 12.5
Final grade:22.5
Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! I'm so happy. Makes me motivated to work hard at assignment 2. Thank God. After reading the sample solution I still don't understand the 2.5 marks. Hmm...must go read it again. I want to shine!
Celebrated Justin's birthday today. It was so hilarious. I brought the cake to Jeremy and said "Hey can you go prepare the cake, we'd like to celebrate Justin's birthday." LOLx!!!
Anyway, Happy Birthday Jus, you're a great brother. Thanks for always being understanding and always smiling. Meeting you never fails to light up my day. Your smile brings a certain ease and warmth. Just want to tell you that you're so precious in God's eyes and in mine.
Today, after we celebrated Jus' birthday at his house, I noted Hendra in Jeremy's room, playing a card game with him. There was something about that picture that really warmed my heart. It's like a once his sheep always his sheep kinda feeling. Or once my shepherd always my shepherd kinda feeling. :)
Yesterday's sermon really excited me. Pastor preached about bringing the Kingdom out of the walls of the church. After the sermon, he told me he was tired but I didn't notice it at all during the sermon. Instead, I could sense his conviction and excitement as he talked about the Kingdom of God. It just captured my attention and heart again.
Like the mustard seed, it will be extensive in growth.
Like yeast that works through the dough, it will be transformative in influence.
Really, really exciting...
"The church of God is breaking out in freedom, in power, in healing, salvation to the ends of the earth."

1 comment:

breathed said...

hey, what about the one on the right?! :(