Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Thank You

The heart is deceitful.

Jeremiah 17:9 The heart is deceitful above all things
and beyond cure. Who can understand it?

Sometimes you thank someone not because you are truly grateful, but cos you don't want to owe anyone. Sometimes you do that to people, sometimes you do that to God. As if a "thank you" was enough... As if being at best behaviour was enough...

Isaiah 64:6 All of us have become like one who is unclean,
and all our righteous acts are like filthy rags;
we all shrivel up like a leaf,
and like the wind our sins sweep us away.

Ephesians 2:8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith--and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God--
2:9 not by works, so that no one can boast.


Romans 3:24 and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.

Amazes Me (Christian City Church)

On my knees, I bow down
Sing about the healer & the hope I've found
You took my tears, took my shame
Washed them all away
Love shines down on this heart of mine
Lead me to the waters of eternal life
Once was lost, now I'm found
It's a brand new day
Your love, it amazes me
Your love, has lifted me
Higher than I can possibly dream
Your love amazes me
Hallelujah
Your love amazes me

So, sincerely from the bottom of my heart, Thank You Jesus, my saviour, my jiu(4) ming(4) en(1) ren(2), my benefactor and friend.

No comments: